THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS INC. (“WEDIGI.COM”) STATING THE TERMS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE WEDIGI STORE SERVICE. THIS AGREEMENT – TOGETHER WITH ALL UPDATES, ADDITIONAL TERMS, SOFTWARE LICENSES, AND ALL OF WEDIGI’S RULES AND POLICIES – COLLECTIVELY CONSTITUTE THE “AGREEMENT” BETWEEN YOU AND WEDIGI. TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS, CLICK “AGREE” IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT CLICK “AGREE,” AND DO NOT USE THE SERVICE. YOU MUST ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AS PRESENTED TO YOU: CHANGES, ADDITIONS, OR DELETIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, AND WEDIGI MAY REFUSE ACCESS TO THE WEDIGI STORE FOR NONCOMPLIANCE WITH ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
WEdigi is a futuristic digital entertainment web-site that allows you to purchase (as applicable) from the WEdigi Store with a single click of any compatible input device. When accessing the WEdigi Store on your computer, WEdigi purchasing (as applicable) may be activated for each transaction by pressing the button showing the price of the product, which reveals the “Buy” button. When WEdigi purchasing is activated, clicking the “Buy” button will start the download process. Transactions using WEdigi are subject to these Terms of Sale, including the Refund Policy set forth herein. Using the WEdigi Store Shopping Cart allows you to review and change the Products you have selected for purchase before completing the transaction.
- Definition of the WEdigi Store Service. World Export Digital Recordings, Inc., is the provider of the WEdigi Store (the “Service”) that permits you to purchase or rent (as applicable) digital content, such as sound recordings and videos, games, ring tones and other available merchandise under certain terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement.
- Age requirements for use of the Service. This Service is available for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you should review these terms and conditions of service with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand these terms and conditions.
- Objectionable Material. You understand that by using the Service, you may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Service at your sole risk and that World Export/WEdigi shall have no liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Content types and descriptions are provided for convenience, and you acknowledge and agree that World Export does not guarantee their accuracy.
- System Requirements. Use of the Service requires one or more compatible devices, Internet access (fees may apply), and certain software (fees may apply), and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the Service involves hardware, software, and Internet access, your ability to use the Service may be affected by the performance of these factors. High speed Internet access is strongly recommended (and is required for Digital Downloads & Video Viewings). You acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, which may be changed from time to time, are your responsibility. The Service is not part of any other product or offering, and no purchase or rental (as applicable) or obtaining of any other product shall be construed to represent or guarantee you access to the Service.
- Policies and Rules. Your use of the Service and transactions made through it are subject to WEdigi’s Terms of Sale at http://www.wedigi.com/salesandrefundpolicy, which can be readily viewed on the Service, and any end-user agreements or other terms and conditions required for use of the Service, all of which are hereby made a part of this Agreement. If you have not already read WEdigi’s Terms of Sale and Refund Policy, you should do so now.
WEdigi may only use this information and combine it with aggregated information from the WEdigi libraries of other users who also opt-in to this feature, your WEdigi Store purchase history data, aggregated purchase history data from other WEdigi Store users, and other information obtained from third parties, to:
Create personalized playlists for you from your WEdigi library.
Provide you with recommendations regarding media and other products and services that you may wish to purchase.
Provide recommendations regarding products and services to other users.
WEdigi may use this information and combine it with aggregated information from other users who opt-in to this feature, your WEdigi Store purchase history data, your WEdigi Store download data, aggregated application download data from other users, and other information like customer ratings of applications, to:
Provide you with WEdigi recommendations regarding applications, media, and other products and services that you may wish to purchase, download, or use.
Provide recommendations to other users.
- Your Information. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information required to register with the Service and at other points as may be required in the course of using the Service (“Registration Data”). You further agree to maintain and update your Registration Data as required to keep it accurate, current, and complete. WEdigi may terminate your rights to any or all of the Service if any information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete. You agree that WEdigi may store and use the Registration Data you provide (including credit card and PayPal account information) for use in maintaining your accounts and billing fees to your credit card or PayPal account.
- User Account and Security.
- Account and Password. As a registered user of the Service, you may receive or establish an account (“Account”). You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account. You should not reveal your Account information to anyone else or use anyone else’s Account. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and you agree to immediately notify WEdigi of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. WEdigi shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account.
- Security. You understand that the Service, and products transacted through the Service, sound recordings, videos, ring tones, and related artwork (“Products”), include a security framework using technology that protects digital information and limits your usage of Products to certain usage rules established by WEdigi and its licensors (“Usage Rules”). You agree to comply with such Usage Rules, as further outlined below, and you agree not to violate or attempt to violate any security components. You agree not to attempt to, or assist another person to, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any of the security components related to such Usage Rules for any reason whatsoever. Usage Rules may be controlled and monitored by WEdigi for compliance purposes, and WEdigi reserves the right to enforce the Usage Rules with or without notice to you. You will not access the Service by any means other than through software that is provided by WEdigi for accessing the Service. You shall not access or attempt to access an Account that you are not authorized to access. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, for any purposes including obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- Purchase or Rental of WEdigi Content
- Products Requirements. You acknowledge that use of Products may require the use of other hardware and software products (e.g., the ability to make copies of Products on physical media and render performance of Products on authorized digital player devices), and that such hardware and software is your responsibility. Products may only be downloaded once; after being downloaded, they cannot be replaced if lost for any reason. Once a Product is purchased or rented (as applicable) and you receive the Product, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage the Product, and WEdigi shall be without liability to you in the event of any loss, destruction, or damage.
- Use of Products. You acknowledge that Products contain security technology that limits your usage of Products to the following applicable Usage Rules, and, whether or not Products are limited by security technology, you agree to use Products in compliance with the applicable Usage Rules.
(i) Your use of the Products is conditioned upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
(ii) You shall be authorized to use the Products only for personal, noncommercial use.
(iii) and (iv) Intentionally deleted.
(v) You shall be authorized to burn an audio playlist up to one times.
(vi) You shall not be entitled to burn video Products or ring tone Products.
(vii) You shall be entitled to export, burn (if applicable) or copy (if applicable) Products solely for personal, noncommercial use.
(viii) You may use only ring tone Products as a musical “ringer” in connection with phone calls.
(ix) Any burning (if applicable) or exporting capabilities are solely an accommodation to you and shall not constitute a grant or waiver (or other limitation or implication) of any rights of the copyright owners in any audio or video content, sound recording, underlying musical composition, or artwork embodied in any Product.
(x) You agree that you will not attempt to, or encourage or assist any other person to, circumvent or modify any security technology or software that is part of the Service or used to administer the Usage Rules.
(xi) The delivery of Products does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Products.
(xii) You may copy, store and burn WEdigi Products as reasonably necessary for personal, noncommercial use.
(xiii) Usage rules for software Products are governed by the terms of any end-user agreements or other terms and conditions required for use of such Products.
- You agree that your purchase or rental (as applicable) of Products constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to use such Products solely in accordance with the Usage Rules, and that any other use of the Products may constitute a copyright infringement. The Usage Rules shall govern your rights with respect to the Products, in addition to any other terms or rules that may have been established between you and another party. WEdigi reserves the right to modify the Usage Rules at any time.
- You acknowledge that some aspects of the Service, Products, and administering of the Usage Rules entails the ongoing involvement of WEdigi. Accordingly, in the event that WEdigi changes any part of the Service or discontinues the Service, which WEdigi may do at its election, you acknowledge that you may no longer be able to use Products to the same extent as prior to such change or discontinuation, and that WEdigi shall have no liability to you in such case.
- e. The Service may offer interactive features that allow you to, among other things, submit or post information, materials or links to third party content on areas of the Service accessible and viewable by other users of the Service and the public. You represent and agree that any use by you of such features, including any information, materials or links submitted or posted by you, shall be your sole responsibility, shall not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or violate any laws, contribute to or encourage infringing or otherwise unlawful conduct, or otherwise be obscene, objectionable or in poor taste, and that you have obtained all necessary rights, licenses or clearances. You further agree to provide accurate and complete information in connection with your submission or posting of any information or materials on the Service. Moreover, you hereby grant WEdigi a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use such materials as part of the Service, and in relation to Products, without any compensation or obligation to you.
WEdigi reserves the right not to post or publish any materials, and to delete, remove or edit any material, at any time in its sole discretion without notice or liability.
WEdigi has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any information and materials submitted or posted by you or otherwise available on the Service, to investigate any reported or apparent violation of this Agreement, and to take any action that WEdigi in its sole discretion deems appropriate, including, without limitation, under Section 14 below or under our Copyright Policy.
- Territory. The Service is available to you only in the United States, its territories, and possessions. You agree not to use or attempt to use the Service from outside of the available territory, and that WEdigi may use technologies to verify your compliance.
- Agreement to Pay.
- Payment for Products. You agree to pay for all Products you purchase or rent (as applicable) through the Service, and that WEdigi may charge your credit card or PayPal account for any Products purchased or rented (as applicable), and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) as may be accrued by or in connection with your Account. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING WEDIGI WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. All fees will be billed to the credit card, or the PayPal account, you designate during the registration process. If you want to designate a different credit card or if there is a change in your credit card or PayPal account status, you must change your credit card or PayPal account information online at the Account Info section of the Service. (There may be a temporary disruption of your access to the Service until WEdigi can verify the validity of the new credit card or PayPal account information.)
- Right to Change Prices and Availability of Products. Prices and availability of any Products are subject to change at any time.
- Electronic Signatures and Contracts. Your use of the Service includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH AGREEMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND APPLICATIONS.
- In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WEdigi Store – TERMS OF SALE
U.S. SALES ONLY
Purchases or rentals (as applicable) from the WEdigi are available to you only in the United States, its territories, and possessions, and are not available in any other location. You agree not to use or attempt to use the WEDIGI Store from outside of the available territory. WEdigi may use technologies to verify such compliance.
SALES TO END USERS ONLY
The WEdigi Store sells and rents (as applicable) products (“Products”) to end user customers only.
By pre-ordering Products, you are authorizing the WEdigi Store to automatically charge your account and download the product when it becomes available. You may cancel your pre-order prior to the time the item becomes available. Pre-orders purchased from your computer can only be managed and downloaded on your computer.
GIFT CERTIFICATE TRANSACTIONS
Gift Certificates may be redeemed for WEdigi Store transactions only and are non-refundable, except as required by law. Sales tax will not be charged when the Gift Certificate is purchased. Sales tax is charged when the Gift Certificate is used for an WEdigi Store transaction. The tax rate on the transaction is based on the address of the redeemer (see Tax section for more information). Purchases for Gift Certificates may be purchased only in whole dollar increments or designated amounts. Gift Certificates may not be used to purchase other Gift Certificates, WEdigi Cards or Allowance Accounts.
Allowance Accounts are for transactions on the WEdigi Store only. The Allowance Account may not be used for gifts. Sales tax will be charged when the Allowance Account is used to make an WEdigi Store transaction. The tax rate on the transaction is based on the address of the account user (see Sales Tax section for more information). Allowance Account balances are non-refundable. Allowance Account balances may not be used to purchase Gift Certificates, WEdigi Cards or other Allowance Accounts.
WEdigi Cards are for transactions on the WEdigi Store only. WEdigi Cards may not be used for gifts. WEdigi Cards are non-refundable, except as required by law. WEdigi Cards may not be used to purchase Gift Certificates, Allowance Accounts or other WEdigi Cards.
Ring tone Products available for purchase on the WEdigi Store may be purchased only through the WEdigi Store. The eligibility of particular songs for ring tone creation and purchase is subject to change at any time. Indications of ring tone eligibility for particular songs in your WEdigi application are provided solely for convenience, and do not guarantee that the applicable song will be eligible for ring tone creation and purchase at any time in the future. Ringtone Products are subject to specific Usage Rules; please see the WEdigi Store Terms of Service for details.
ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.
The RECORDING(S) are copyrighted and protected under the various laws of the United States, International treaties and other applicable laws. The musical Compositions/Recordings shall remain the sole and exclusive property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS CORPORATION, (Wedigi.com) or its licensors. Use of the Recordings/Images is licensed, not sold, pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
- Grant of License and Number of Users.
WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS | (Wedigi): hereby grants you, the non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide, right and license to access the Product Use Subscription” and use the RECORDING(S) | “IMAGES”(S) subject to the terms of the Agreement and the Web Site User Agreement. YOU ARE GRANTED A ONE (1) PERSON SEAT LICENSE FOR USE OF THE MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS. THIS IS NOT A SIMULTANEOUS USE LICENSE. ONLY ONE (1) USER MAY ACCESS THE PRODUCT USE SUBSCRIPTION OR USE THE COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS / “IMAGES”(S), AS APPLICABLE. EACH USER SHALL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A SEAT LICENSE. SEAT LICENSES SHALL BE REQUIRED FOR ANY ADDITIONAL “USER(S)”. In such cases, please contact our wedigi composition license representative directly at: email@example.com as you will require a multiple seat license. Employees/consultants of your company who are not Users may preview the MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS for approval purposes only without purchasing additional seat licenses.
- Permitted Uses. Users may, subject to Section C below:
- Back up, and store, any of the RECORDING(S) as necessary on a single server for archival, tracking or asset management purposes only. Any copy or archive you make must include copyright notice pursuant to product usage.
- Use the RECORDING(S) in any electronic or multi media, including individual promotional and editorial use, provided such use is not intended to allow the re-distribution or re-use of the MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS without procuring additional non-exclusive seat licenses.
III. Use the MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in any items for personal promotional campaign use, including studio demos, promotional performances, promotional consumer merchandise (CD’s, digital downloads, ringtones, etc.), provided such use is not intended to allow the re-distribution or re-use of the MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS for resale purposes without procuring prior written, documented approval from WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com) and MUSIC VAULT PUBLISHING CORPORATION which shall grant you, the non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide, right and license to access the Product Use Subscription” for resale use.
- Modify or alter the. RECORDING(S) as necessary for your use, subject to the terms of Section III above and provided that if such modification or alteration constitutes a derivative work, you do not acquire any copyright ownership or equivalent rights in or to any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS, (Wedigi.com) and that you shall only use such derivative work in accordance with this Agreement. If requested by WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com) you agree to execute a written assignment of any such rights, including copyrights, at no cost to WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com).
- Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS for writing song lyrics, music demos, live performances, individual promotional purposes.
- Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in promotional video, film, or television broadcasts.
VII. Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in connection with your business or entity, e.g.
corporate parties and presentations, except as prohibited below.
VIII. Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS for any other uses approved in writing by
WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com) and MUSIC VAULT
- Prohibited Uses: You may NOT:
- Sublicense, mass distribute, transfer or assign the rights to any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com).
- Reverse engineer, decompile, translate, or disassemble any part of the any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com) except as specifically provided for in Section A, B or D hereto.
III. Copy or reproduce any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com), except as specifically provided for in Section A, B or D hereto.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or watermark from any place where it appears on any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com).
- Display the any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com) in any digital format or for any digital use, except in editorial or preliminary demonstrational work, or as specifically provided for in Section A, B or D hereto.. Doing so will be viewed as an attempt to distribute the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in violation of this Agreement.
- Use any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com), or any part of the any of the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS or any other property of WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com), as part of a trademark, service mark, or logo. WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com) or its licensors retain the full rights to the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS, and therefore you cannot establish your own rights.
VII. Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS to compete with WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL
RECORDINGS. WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS (Wedigi.com). It is the
specific intent of this provision to prohibit you from using the COMPOSITIONS /
RECORDINGS to Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS, either directly or indirectly,
with a similar or competing business.
VIII. Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in a product or service whereby the
COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS can be used apart from a product or service.
- Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in any downloadable format intended for multiple distribution including, without limitation, Web site templates, software products, e-greetings, etc., except as specifically provided for in Section A, B or D hereto. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about a special license for such use.
- Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS, or resell for use, in mobile devices, including but not limited to mobile telephones, handheld game consoles, and PDAs. Such usage is subject to additional licensing fees, except as specifically provided for in Section A, B or D hereto... Please contact email@example.com for information on reseller licenses.
- Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in any way that could be considered defamatory, pornographic, libelous, immoral, obscene or fraudulent, or illegal, either by making physical changes to it, in the juxtaposition to accompanying musical compositions/recordings, or otherwise.
XII. Use the COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS in any way that include people as part of any
sensitive subject matters, as determined by WORLD EXPORT DIGITAL RECORDINGS
(Wedigi.com). Sensitive subject use pertains to both commercial and editorial uses. Availability
of COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS does not grant the right to use COMPOSITIONS /
RECORDINGS in any sensitive subject matters.
XIII. Stockpile, download, or otherwise store COMPOSITIONS / RECORDINGS not used during the Product Use Subscription term for future use.
Sales and Refund Policy
Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases at the WEdigi Store.
They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions, such as those in WEdigi’s product warranties. Your placement of an order at the WEdigi Store constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order.
Hours of Operation
If you would like product and pricing information, the WEdigi Store Direct sales Associate Specialist are available to assist you 7 days a week from 4:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Pacific time, at (678-449-7661).
For order status information or other assistance with an order you already placed with the WEdigi Online Store, please visit wedigi.com/support or contact WEdigi Store Customer Service by phone at 678-449-7661, Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., or Saturday – Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Pacific time.
U.S. Sales Only
The WEdigi Online Store U.S. accepts orders from billing addresses within the United States and most United States territories. No shipments can be made to shipping addresses outside of the continental United States, Alaska, or Hawaii.
Sales to End Users Only
The WEdigi Store sells and ships products to end user customers only. You may not purchase for resale. WEdigi reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if WEdigi suspects you are purchasing for resale. If the transmission is interrupted in any way during download, you can use your WEdigi ID and password to begin the downloading process again. Once you complete your download, WEdigi will send you an email acknowledgment of your purchase. If your credit card company does not provide WEdigi with a prompt authorization to charge your card, WEdigi will send you instructions for completing your purchase.
Proof of Purchase
WEdigi will send you a confirmation of your order via email if you have included an authentic email address with your order. If you have not included an authentic email address, you will receive a confirmation of your order by regular mail when your order is shipped.
WEdigi allows you to make your purchases using any of the payment methods described below. You even can combine more than one payment method for a single purchase. Please read carefully our policies with respect to payment methods before you place your order.
The WEdigi Store accepts credit cards, payment through your PayPal account, WEdigi Cards and WEdigi Store Gift Certificates as forms of payment. If a credit card company, or your PayPal account, is being used for a transaction, WEdigi may obtain a pre-approval from the credit card company or from PayPal (as the case may be) for an amount up to the amount of the order. Billing to your credit card or to your PayPal account occurs at the time of purchase (as applicable) or shortly thereafter. If the balance from an WEdigi Card or WEdigi Store Gift Certificate is used for an WEdigi Store transaction, the amount is deducted from your account or your WEdigi Card (as the case may be) at the time of purchase (as applicable.) If the total amount of the transaction is greater than the balance available in your WEdigi Card, your credit card, or PayPal account, will be charged for the balance.
We are unable to accept debit cards -or- credit cards issued by banks outside of the United States or prepaid gift cards issued by credit card companies. Debit cards and check cards have daily spending limits that may prevent the processing of your order.
If a transaction has been declined online due to debit cards -or- credit card issues, or issues with your PayPal account, please ensure all data is correct and resubmit. If the transaction is not accepted online, you will be unable to use that card or your PayPal account (as the case may be) for your transaction and should use another debit cards -or- credit card.
If you are transacting using WEdigi purchasing or your PayPal account, your order may be authorized and billed in gradual increments during one purchasing and renting (as applicable) session as you click the “Buy Now” button. Depending on the size of your order, this may appear as multiple orders and billings on your debit cards -or- credit card statement. If you use the Shopping Cart functionality, you will have one order that authorizes and bills as a single transaction.
Credit, Debit, and Check Cards
Whether you order online or phone in your order to WEdigi, you may pay by credit, debit, or check card. When you provide WEdigi with your card information, WEdigi will obtain a pre-approval from the card company for the amount of the order, which may result in a corresponding block on your available credit while the pre-approval remains in place. WEdigi will not bill your credit card or process a transaction under your debit or check card until your order ships.
The WEdigi Online Store U.S. accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit, debit, or check cards associated with a billing address within the United States and most United States territories.
Debit cards and check cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the processing of your order.
The WEdigi Store requires the credit, debit, or check card security code for your card for any telephone or online purchase to protect against the unauthorized use of your credit card by other persons. The security code is an individual three- or four-digit number specific to your card that may be printed on the face of your card above the embossed account number (if American Express), or on the back of your card, on the signature panel (if Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
WEdigi Gift Card
You can redeem an WEdigi Gift Card, at the WEdigi Online Store, or by calling (678-449-7661) WEdigi Gift Cards can be used only in the United States. With an WEdigi Gift Card, you can purchase just about anything sold by WEdigi (except another WEdigi Gift Card, and WEdigi Gift Certificate, purchases at the WEdigi Store). For purchases from the WEdigi Online Store or when calling (678-449-7661), enter or provide the 16-digit card number. Please keep the card in your possession until WEdigi has delivered your order. Your use of the WEdigi Gift Card is subject to additional terms and conditions, as set out on the WEdigi Gift Card.
Combining Credit, Debit, Check, and WEdigi Gift Cards,
No matter how you place your order, you may use more than one credit, debit, charge, or WEdigi Gift Card (or combination of them) to pay for anything WEdigi sells, except for an WEdigi Gift Card. You can pay with two credit cards by indicating the amount to place on your primary card. The remaining balance will be allocated automatically to the second card.
Cashier’s Check or Money Order
The WEdigi Store accepts cashier’s checks and money orders as valid forms of payment. Personal or business checks are not accepted. If you wish to pay by cashier’s check or money order, you may order by phone at (678-449-7661). The cashier’s check or money order must be payable to World Export Digital Recordings Inc., and include your Web Order Number. Please mail your payment and a copy of your Order
Acknowledgment email to:
World Export Digital Recordings Inc.,
Attn: Wedigi Sales 4060 Peachtree Road, Suite D-411
Atlanta, GA 30319
World Export Digital Recordings Inc., (WEdigi) must receive your payment within 10 calendar days or World Export will cancel your order. Please allow one business day for order processing after World Export receives your payment.
The WEdigi Store accepts bank wire transfers as a valid form of payment. If you would like to use a wire transfer to pay for your order, please follow these steps:
Contact the WEdigi Store at (678-449-7661) and place an order by phone.
Obtain the final dollar total of your order including tax and any applicable shipping charges from the WEdigi Store Sales Specialist.
Have your bank electronically transfer the total dollar amount of your order.
Reference your Web Order Number with your payment and send to:
Beneficiary: World Export Digital Recordings Inc.,
Bank: Bank of America
Routing/transit (ABA) #: xxxxxxxxx
Physical Bank Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Account #: xxxxxxxxxxx
If your bank representative has questions, please ask him or her to contact a Bank of America representative for World Export Digital Recordings Inc., account at 1-800-577-9473. Processing time varies among banking institutions, therefore the wire transfer can be delayed. Please allow one business day for the processing of your wire transfer.
WEdigi Store transactions will include sales tax based on the bill-to address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time your transaction is completed. If the sales tax rate for the billing address changes before the purchased or (as applicable) digital content is downloaded, the new tax rate in effect at the time of download will apply. We will only charge tax in states where physical and/or digital goods are taxable. No customers are eligible for tax exemptions for transactions made on the WEdigi Store.
If you phone in your order, the WEdigi Store Sales Representative will provide an estimated dollar total of your order including tax and any applicable shipping charges at the time you place your order. The proof of purchase that WEdigi mails to you will include any applicable sales tax.
If you place your order on behalf of a tax-exempt organization or individual, please call WEdigi Store Customer Service at (678-449-7661). Be prepared to provide proof of state tax-exempt status for the state where the product is being shipped. The organization or individual name on the order must exactly match the state tax-exempt certificate. WEdigi does not accept federal tax exemption certificates.
Shipping Options – WEdigi offers four convenient shipping options:
Standard Shipping: Products shipped via standard service are normally delivered within seven business days after Wedigi receives confirmation of your payment.
2-Day Shipping: For an additional charge, WEdigi offers this expedited shipping option for most products. Products shipped via two-day service prior to 3:00 p.m. Pacific time are normally delivered by 4:30 p.m. local time two business days after shipment.
2-3 Day International Shipping: For an additional charge, WEdigi offers this expedited shipping option on products shipped from international locations. Products shipped prior to 3:00 p.m. Pacific time are normally delivered by 4:30 p.m. local time within three business days after shipment.
Next Business Day Shipping: For an additional charge, WEdigi offers this expedited shipping option on most of WEdigi’s products. Products shipped prior to 3:00 p.m. Pacific time via Next Business Day service are normally delivered by 3:00 p.m. local time one business day after shipment. Next Business Day delivery is not available for orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
Remember that these estimates are for time in transit only, and that they do not apply until the product leaves WEdigi’s facilities. As the delivery of your order is beyond WEdigi’s control once your order leaves WEdigi’s facilities, WEdigi cannot assume liability for late deliveries, regardless of the delivery method you specify.
Signature is required for most deliveries: If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where someone you trust will be available to sign for your package, or accept your package if a signature is not required for the delivery. Once your order has prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery. Please note that for deliveries that require a signature, if you are willing to assume the risks of delivering your order without a signature, you may authorize WEdigi to arrange for a delivery that does not require anyone to be at the delivery address. Visit the Shipping & Delivery section of online Help for details and applicable terms and conditions.
Undeliverable Packages: Occasionally packages are returned to WEdigi as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to WEdigi, please contact WEdigi to make arrangements for reshipment. Failed Delivery Attempts: Most of WEdigi’s carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, the carrier will return the package to.
The estimated shipment date on your order is based on product availability, payment processing time, and warehouse processing time and does not include transit time. WEdigi does not begin payment processing until WEdigi receives all of the information that it needs and full payment or a full authorization in the case of credit card payments.
WEdigi will begin payment processing for orders placed on weekends or holidays on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Your order for in-stock items that are eligible for same-day shipping must be received before your local time of 2:00 p.m., pending payment processing, for there to be adequate remaining time in the day for your order to be dispatched.
WEdigi ships some products from locations outside the United States.
Next Business Day shipping is not available on products shipped from outside the United States.
Please review the Product Availability section below for more information regarding order processing and product availability times.
The WEdigi Store endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current WEdigi products, selected Sale and and third-party products. Your total order price will include the price of the product on the day of shipping plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges. WEdigi reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at the WEdigi Store at any time and particularly to correct pricing errors that appear on the Store.
Should WEdigi reduce its price on any shipped product within 14 calendar days of shipment, you may contact WEdigi Store Customer Service at (678-449-7661) to request a refund or credit of the difference between the price you were charged and the current selling price. To receive the refund or credit you must contact WEdigi within 14 calendar days of the price change.
WEdigi makes every effort to ship your product according to the estimated lead times provided by the WEdigi Store at checkout. The estimated lead times are in business days (Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays). Lead times quoted on the checkout page are for orders that are partially shipped, meaning that items ship as soon as they are available. If you have requested a complete shipment, please add three to four additional days for transportation and order consolidation processing.
Although WEdigi makes every effort to ship your order according to the lead time provided, shipping dates may change due to changes in supply. If the lead time changes, WEdigi will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping estimate.
WEdigi encourages you to contact WEdigi Store Customer Service at (678-449-7661) for order status information.
Given the popularity of some products, WEdigi may restrict the number of such items that you may purchase. WEdigi will post limitations on quantity on the WEdigi Store website or will inform you of product purchase limits at the time it processes your order. WEdigi reserves the right to change quantities available for purchase at any time.
WEdigi makes every effort to supply you with the products you order, but there may be occasions when WEdigi confirms orders but learns that it cannot supply the ordered products, either at all or in the quantities ordered. These occasions can include when WEdigi learns that the products no longer are being manufactured or they otherwise become unavailable to WEdigi, when WEdigi cannot source components for the configuration you ordered, or when there was a pricing error at the WEdigi Store when you ordered. In those circumstances, WEdigi will contact you to inform you and, if you are interested, WEdigi may suggest alternative products that might meet your needs. If you do not wish to order alternative products, WEdigi will cancel your order for products WEdigi cannot supply and for any other products that you no longer wish to order as a result, and will refund your purchase price for those products.
Return and Refund Policy
No returns or exchanges, but all of Wedigi Merchandise Products are covered by Wedigi’s Money Back Guarantee
Wedigi Money Back Guarantee
Wedigi guarantee that you will get the product item you ordered or get your money back. Wedigi will coordinate research information with you in case something goes wrong with a transaction. You can go to Wedigi direct at (678) 449-7661 to speak with a customer service representative.
If for some reason you haven’t received your product order, or the product order is not as described, Wedigi will refund your purchase price plus original shipping on all purchased Merchandise Products only.
Other Terms and Conditions
WEdigi is not responsible for typographical errors. WEdigi reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the WEdigi Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
WEdigi reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the WEdigi Store at any time.
WEdigi may make changes to any products or services offered at the WEdigi Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the WEdigi Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and WEdigi makes no commitment to update the information provided at the WEdigi Store with respect to such products and services.
WEdigi reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the WEdigi Store, or to any portion of the WEdigi Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the WEdigi Store, or any portion of the WEdigi Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the WEdigi Store, or any portion of the WEdigi Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the WEdigi Store are governed by Georgia law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
No WEdigi employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the WEdigi Store’s policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
WEdigi’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by WEdigi of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between WEdigi and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
The WEdigi Store provides access to WEdigi international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to WEdigi products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that WEdigi in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.
The WEdigi Store makes every effort to provide a broad content offering. For this reason, WEdigi reserves the right to change content options without notice. On occasion, a Product may become unavailable following a transaction but prior to download. Your sole remedy in such cases is a refund of the price paid for the unavailable Product. Please contact WEdigi Store Customer Service for assistance in such cases (see below).
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH ORDERS – WEDIGI STORE CUSTOMER SERVICE
For assistance with billing questions or other order inquiries, please you can contact us by visiting the following URL http://www.wedigi.com; then using the contact button or email form at the bottom of the page. Responses to emails will be provided as soon as possible.
CONTENT USAGE RULES
Your use of any Products purchased or rented (as applicable) from the WEdigi Store is conditioned upon your prior acceptance of the Terms of Service, including, without limitation, the Usage Rules set forth therein.
WEdigi reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the WEdigi Store at any time. Customers are encouraged to review the Terms of Sale on a periodic basis for modifications.
All transactions on the WEdigi Store are governed by Georgia law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. Risk of loss and title for all electronically delivered transactions pass to the purchaser or renter (as applicable) in Georgia upon electronic transmission to the recipient. No WEdigi employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the WEdigi Store’s policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
View the WEdigi Store Gift Certificate, WEdigi Cards, Content Codes and Allowances Terms and Conditions, which are hereby made a part of these Terms of Sale, at http://www.wedigi.com/salesandrefundpolicy
- Delivery of Products/Interrupted Delivery of WEdigi Products/Technical Problems. On occasion, technical problems may delay or prevent delivery of your Product. Your exclusive and sole remedy with respect to Product that is not delivered within a reasonable period will be either replacement of such Product, or refund of the price paid for such Product, as determined by WEdigi.
- Intellectual Property.
- Acknowledgement of Ownership. You agree that the Service, including but not limited to Products, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, and the scripts and software used to implement the Service, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by World Export and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Service in compliance with the terms of this Agreement. No portion of the Service may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted hereunder. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service, in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Service in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
- Removal of World Export Content or Other Materials. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, World Export and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Service at any time without notice. In no event will World Export be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Products, content or materials under this Agreement. World Export may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the Service, in any case and without notice or liability.
- Copyrights. All copyrights in and to the Service, including but not limited to, the WEdigi Store (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources), and software, are owned by World Export and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT FOR USE OF THE SERVICE AS PERMITTED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
- Trademarks. Wedigi, the Wedigi logo, Wedigi, and other Wedigi trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of World Export Digital Recordings Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
- Album Cover Art. As an account holder of the Service in good standing, WEdigi may provide you with limited access to download Certain album cover art for music stored in the WEdigi Library of your WEdigi application, subject to availability. Such access is provided as an accommodation only, and World Export does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for such album cover art or your use thereof. You may only access album cover art (to the extent available) for music for which you are the lawful owner of a legal copy. Album cover art is provided for personal, noncommercial use only. You agree that you will not use album cover art in any manner that would infringe or violate these Terms of Service or the rights of any other party, and that World Export is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
- Termination by World Export (wedigi.com) If you fail, or World Export suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, including but not limited to failure to make payment of fees due, failure to provide World Export with a valid credit card or with accurate and complete Registration Data, failure to safeguard your Account information, violation of the Usage Rules or any license to the software, or infringement or other violation of third parties’ rights, World Export, at its sole discretion, without notice to you may: (i) terminate this Agreement and/or your Account, and you will remain liable for all amounts due under your Account up to and including the date of termination; and/or (ii) terminate the license to the software; and/or (iii) preclude access to the Service (or any part thereof).
- Termination of the Service. World Export (wedigi.com) reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and World Export will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
- General Compliance with Laws. The Service is controlled and operated by World Export (wedigi.com) from its offices in the United States. You agree to comply with all local, state, federal, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the Service.
- Enforcement of These Terms. World Export (wedigi.com) reserves the right to takes steps World Export believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to World Export’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights). You agree that World Export has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any Registration Data and/or Account information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as World Export believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to World Export ‘s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights).
- No Responsibility for Third-Party Materials or Web sites. Certain content, Products, and services available via the Service may include materials from third parties. In addition, World Export (wedigi.com) may provide links to certain third-party Web sites. You acknowledge and agree that World Export is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any such third-party material or Web sites. World Export does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Links to other Web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that World Export is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
- Disclaimer of Warranties; Liability Limitations.
- WORLD EXPORT (wedigi.com) DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME WEDIGI MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY WEDIGI) PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- IN NO CASE SHALL WORLD EXPORT (wedigi.com), ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, WORLD EXPORT ‘S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WORLD EXPORT (wedigi.com) SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND WORLD EXPORT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
- WORLD EXPORT (wedigi.com) DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND WEDIGI DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. PRODUCTS CAN ONLY BE DOWNLOADED ONCE; AFTER BEING DOWNLOADED, THEY CANNOT BE REPLACED IF LOST FOR ANY REASON. YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP YOUR OWN SYSTEM, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR RENTED FROM THE WEDIGI STORE THAT ARE STORED IN YOUR SYSTEM.
- Waiver and Indemnity. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD WORLD EXPORT, (wedigi.com) ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN BY WORLD EXPORT AS PART OF ITS INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR AS A RESULT OF ITS FINDING OR DECISION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CANNOT SUE OR RECOVER ANY DAMAGES FROM WORLD EXPORT, (wedigi.com) ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS AS A RESULT OF ITS DECISION TO REMOVE OR REFUSE TO PROCESS ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT, TO WARN YOU, TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, OR TO TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OR AS A RESULT OF WORLD EXPORT ‘S CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS WAIVER AND INDEMNITY PROVISION APPLIES TO ALL VIOLATIONS DESCRIBED IN OR CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT.
- Changes. World Export (wedigi.com) reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to update, revise, supplement, and otherwise modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional rules, policies, terms, or conditions on your use of the Service. Such updates, revisions, supplements, modifications, and additional rules, policies, terms, and conditions (collectively referred to in this Agreement as “Additional Terms”) will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the WEdigi Store following will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of any and all such Additional Terms. All Additional Terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
- Notices. World Export (wedigi.com) may send you notice with respect to the Service by sending an email message to the email address listed in your World Export Account contact information, by sending a letter via postal mail to the contact address listed in your World Export Account contact information, or by a posting on the WEdigi Store. Notices shall become effective immediately.
- Governing Law. The laws of the State of Georgia, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern these Terms of Service and your use of the Service. Your use of the Service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with World Export or relating in any way to your use of the Service resides in the courts of the State of Georgia.
- Miscellaneous. (a) The Site and Services may be used and accessed solely for lawful purposes. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treatises and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and Services. In addition, without limitation, you agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Site and Services:
(i) Disable, hack, circumvent or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Company content or materials;
(ii) Use any metadata, meta tags or other hidden text utilizing a Wedigi name, trademark, URL or product name;
(iii) Upload, submit, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, so-called pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation;
(iv) Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any posting or in any way use the Site or Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
(v) Upload, submit, post, email, or otherwise transmit, via the Site or Services, any Recordings or other materials that are, in the sole opinion of Company, unlawful, harmful, threatening, obscene, harassing, defamatory or hateful or that contain objects or symbols of hate, invade the privacy of any third party, contain nudity (including, without limitation, any pornography, erotica, child pornography or child erotica), are deceptive, threatening, abusive, inciting of unlawful action, defamatory, libelous, vulgar or violent or constitute hate speech or are otherwise objectionable;
(vi) Destroy, interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, any web pages available on the Site, servers or networks connected to the Site or the technical delivery systems of Company’s providers or break any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
(vii) Attempt to scan, probe or test the vulnerability of any Company system or network or breach, impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting and providing security for the Site or Services;
(viii) Attempt to decompile, disassemble, decipher or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide
the Site or Services;
(ix) Attempt to search, meta-search or access the Site with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than software and/or search agents provided by Company or other generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari), including, without limitation, any software that sends queries to the Site to determine how a website or web page ranks;
(x) Collect or store personal data about other users of the Site or Services without their express and
(xi) Misrepresent or impersonate your affiliation with any person or entity, through pretext or some other form of social engineering or otherwise commit fraud;
(xii) Use the Site or Services in any manner not permitted by the Terms of Service; or
(xiii) Instruct or encourage any other individual to do any of the foregoing or to breach and/or violate any of the Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and World Export (wedigi.com) and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and World Export. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. If any part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. World Export’s failure to enforce any right or provisions in these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such provision, or any other provision of these Terms of Service. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. World Export will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
Last updated: June 12th, 2018